Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Lamp Post (Lame Post)

25/09 - lastnight was very tiring brabis :zZz . . . Cleaning the living room, angkat this angkat that. I did the angkat2 alone cause the other two bejalan~ nda adil but what to do? Buat saja tia, i don't wanna disappoint my mom again mcm last year, where i made her cried -_-' . . . Ok that was the past~ still stupid, *mcm tah masa ani inda XD*

moving on . . . I slept at 3 a.m. haha~ . . . Well i was kinda busy, inda plang~ just spending some time becerita-ing with my lil sis . . . Kinda siuk talking with someone who thinks everything that comes out of my mouth funny =D . . . Ketawa tah ganya ea ani, bgagar lgi 2 xp

" palui ni anak sekong ani "
eatah ganya taunya 2 xp then laughed =D

then they played nurse in my room, ntam tah kmu. Tau liat sja :D. Well i'm the doctor plang. The unqualified one =D but unfortunately i had to halau them cause aku ngantuk~ ksian, they'll find a new hospital XD

1130 i went to bz, bnarnya 10 but si ALIF nda jua jdi and since drang si JAHAT abis rehearsel at 12 jua. There played battlefield and cs sja with them. Kinda bored though cause i was hoping main CNC. When they went for jamming, i played CNC against the computer. Well i lost, pyh wah ='(, bru medium 2 XD. Went home at 5.

sungkai, rest for a while then went to bed but can't sleep eventhough i'm sleepy. Kna bwa bjalan. I wanna sleep wah cause later on after 3 nda bleh tdur~ maybe on the way sja :D

mom : adangtah di main 2, periksa nda g btah
me : awu~


few minutes later~

krkkkrkkrkk masih jua main cube atu XD. Then kna bwa ke kdai gunting. My mom suruh bgunting cause my hair mcm 'topi kelidar' katanya xp . . . Waat? Pindik x masih ah :D. My dad went to have a cut first, luckily there was only one worker available so aku nda jdi wehee~ ;D

boring eyh XD, ok let's talk about something else. Hmm~ people? Friends? Ok, i just realised that makin ramai dah org jadi lame or want to be lame or wannabe lame. Idk why? Why kn ah? Does being lame means cool? Is lame gonna be the next cool? Apakan~ . . . Ok maybe lame is cool in a funny way :D. lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lam la l

-BYE-

No comments: