Saturday, December 13, 2008

Bye~

what if your ex said this to you:

1. Hi. How are you?

- fine i guess, you?

2. Hey! You wanna go to the mall?

- Kalau kna lanja, awu =p

3. I love you.

- owh~ ya kah?

4. Do you want some cookie?

= manasaja~

5. Can i take a picture with you?

= why not? =p

6. Would you help me with my homework?

= inda, i did mine myself jua

7. Here`s a gift to you.

= blum g birthday ku xp

8. Let us just be friends.

= since when we're enemy?

9. Do you want me to buy you an ipod?

= just give me the money ;D

10. Lets watch a movie.

= aaarite~ duit? :D

11. Hi baby.

= are you talking to me or that baby =p

12. You`re still gorgeous.

= haha tq, here's a dollar for you =p

13. I still love you.

= ya kah? Pasal?

14. Can i visit your house?

= bring foods ah

15. Do you love me?

= kn tdur eyh XD

Now tag five people.

NUNU
KUDROS
BIBI
ALUT
PICIK

No comments: