Sunday, December 21, 2014

a hip hop hippy, hippy to the hip hip hop you dont stop the rock

Helo Hoomans!



It's 3.54 now, will be flying off to Kay-Ell laytuh petangs wohoo



Yes people i am migrating there, goodbye beloved country ='(



Anyway the bank's agm dinner dah habis dah



me and le gengz


i forgot to wear my 'rhasta peace necklace that i bought pasal begagas then masa bekumpul d mamoh beribi with Aizat and Wali, i left my headband inside the car since kami ikut kerta is Aizat, deeeeeeeeeeeeeep!! So had to improvise, pakai tali getah from the car window shield si Aizat tu haha!


I got nominated best dress for lelaki haha! majal! masa mengaut makanan lah jua kena panggil ah, paksa abandoned my beef rashers tsk tsk!! so i went up, the shades really built up my confidence up there to do whatever dance yg kena suruh pasal i feel like being disguised using it, cool cool cool. Almost won best dress pasal it's based on the crowd cheer's, can't beat the finance people when it comes to that confirm mati haha! Wasn't my luck, if inda wah! Ada extra $100 wah tu utk bawa shopping KL ;p 


Adios Amigos! sasak sudah nada ampit bnyak makanan tadi, mengalih saja belapar 2 hari 3 malam ;(


on kristal ice HAHA! setaie

No comments: